iGeek Blog

Jignesh Patel's Blog

categories

recent posts

recent comments



There are many tools & scripts providing exporting MySQL Data to Excel files.
But when it comes to export only database tables structure, in other words design, at least I failed in finding such tools or scripts.

As a developer, I always need to provide DB Structures along with all table names with their fields & types as well. So I have to make the .xls file for that manually. So we know that, every project will require those things. Sometimes its pathetic when we have large no. of tables.

As a solution, I made a web based tool or say script, which can be used to export MySQL DB Stucture to .xls file. I named it "Export MySQL DB Structure to Excel" .

First release on sourceforge.net can be download from the link below:

https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=236953

0 comments

Post a Comment