iGeek Blog

Jignesh Patel's Blog

categories

recent posts

recent comments



Congratulations Obama, and America! Obama has been elected the 44th President of the United States. American Dreams will be fulfilled by Obama, dont know very well how, but world is talking like that only.

As I am in IT field, I am interested to know how he will be beneficial to me. Comprehensive immigration reform, including the H1-B visa programme will be a ‘top priority’ of the Barack Obama administration, the Democratic presidential candidate has said. But still the issue of H1-B visas not cleared.

As he said, "I will support a temporary increase in the H-1B visa program as a stopgap measure until we can reform our immigration system comprehensively." He has also talked about creating more jobs for American workers here at home.

Asked about his views on the demand to increase the number of H1-B visas by several US companies including Microsoft, Mr. Obama said he supported comprehensive immigration reform to attract some of the world's most talented people to America.

I'm confused, whether he is beneficial for people like me, who wants to go US for $s.

0 comments

Post a Comment